Monday, May 23, 2011

Script #3

*Please click on each link. You should watch the linked video before reading the comments on each page posted by “JacobLuvsYou15” who is the main character Jacob.

*The treatment is at the end of the script

*If for some reason you can’t find the comments posted by the above username they are posted below below each link.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLqCM16i6QY&feature=channel_video_title

“Finally you have returned. As if your first videos didn't already leave me entranced I've grown to adore you even more after this post. Not only are you insanely funny but you are smart too!! Never shall I troll your page as I have on countless other threads. I love you!!”

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEBobE9XZs&feature=channel_video_title

“@valkyrie034 that is not her boyfriend! Look

at them together... PuddingPie don't give into the peer pressure of your Vlog subscribers. You know you're not feeling this guy and I don't want him to get in the way of you and I. ;)”

3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYgQJud2Vk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

“See I told you all they aren’t together!! Don’t purs

ue him babe. He doesn’t matter and I know you don’t feel he matters. You’ve obviously read my post and now I see that you appreciate my support of your videos and what better way to show your love that through a video reply?? Way better than a text reply no doubt. This video is but the budding of our love. World of Warcraft can wait, because I’ll be spending eve

ry waking moment awaiting your next reply.”

4) Facebook of his friends making fun of him

5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50awC3DX9yI&feature=related

“@PetePro88 Matthew I swear if this is you I will tear out your spleen. DO NOT SCAM ON MY GIRL!”

6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZN-Wye4rDE

“@MrMushypeas123 WTF is this?!?! Who the fuck are you to question such a divine young woman?? The eloquence with which she helps the viewer understand her problems is admirable. A fifteen year old? A metaphor??

"I learned how to see the world from a completely different point of view when I was four so why is it so hard for them".....GOLDEN!

Please sir do us all a favor and get over your pretentious idiocracy so that you can realize her true talents”

7) Youtube Screenshot-Angered by Realization


8) Jacob chooses to bask in the fantasy (photo attached as Photo 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment